Discussion Board

how to crearte Polyphonic ringtones

Hi,

1) Anyone can tell me how to create a polyphonic ringtones.

2) Let say i have a midi file that is not a phone polyphonic (e.g. also in midi format) do i need to convert it?

3) I have installled the Nokia Audio and Cubase SX (Demo). When i want to set the instruments type into the SP-midi type, there is no such type from the list.

4) What is SP-midi creator ? Can anyone tell me where to get it.

I have study the thing for few days and yet not able to figure out how the thing should start.

pls any one, HELP!

Appreciate if anyone can help.
    Thanks,
    tsoh_tan
    Last edited by tsoh_tan; 2003-10-09 at 07:42.

I 've got a problem like you

I 've downloaded the Nokia Audio Suite 1.0.1, but I couldn't install it, the message that appeared was:

"Installer user interface mode not supported, unable to load and prepare the installer in GUI mode"

I have no idea what that means and I would appreciate if someone could explain this to me.

I thought that this application would give the answers about SP midis...

Nokia Developer Moderator
    Hi,

I 've downloaded the Nokia Audio Suite 1.0.1, but I couldn't install it, the message that appeared was:

"Installer user interface mode not supported, unable to load and prepare the installer in GUI mode"
    I guess you don't have JRE installed in your pc? You can get it from java.sun.com.

Hi,

1) Anyone can tell me how to create a polyphonic ringtones.

2) Let say i have a midi file that is not a phone polyphonic (e.g. also in midi format) do i need to convert it?

3) I have installled the Nokia Audio and Cubase SX (Demo). When i want to set the instruments type into the SP-midi type, there is no such type from the list.

4) What is SP-midi creator ? Can anyone tell me where to get it.

I have study the thing for few days and yet not able to figure out how the thing should start.
    If you're not familiar with MIDI or SP-MIDI, you should take a look at our MIDI document. Also take a look at the Nokia Audio Suite user guide.

Best regards,
    V / Forum Nokia

which version of JRE

can anyone give the exact JRE version to be installed?

I installed the latest one (J2RE)from sun and it could help!

Hi,

can anyone give the exact JRE version to be installed? I installed the latest one (J2RE)from sun and it could help!
    Versions 1.4.x should be ok. And you don't have to post the same question in every thread. One post is enough.

Best regards,
    V / Forum Nokia