Discussion Board

Problems on installing Nokia Audio Suite 1.0.1

I 've downloaded the Nokia Audio Suite 1.0.1, but I couldn't install it, the message that appeared was:

"Installer user interface mode not supported, unable to load and prepare the installer in GUI mode"

I have no idea what that means and I would appreciate if someone could explain this to me.

I thought that this application would give the answers about SP midis...

Hi,

please note that the Audiosuite is a plug-in that works with Cubase SX, it's not a stand-alone application. So... if you don't own Cubase SX, it won't work I'm afraid.

But if you do have Cubase, I can recommend using it, because it's a great tool to generate sp-midi files! It works for me as a developer of ringtones, and the benefits are great.

Good luck,

Leo

Hi,
    I' ve the same problem with installation.
    "Installer user interface mode not supported, unable to load and prepare the installer in GUI mode"
    ((

They told me that I need JRE installed in my pc and I can get it from java.sun.com.

To tell you the truth, I had a lot of work, so I didn't have the time to install it and try again!

So good luck and let me know if you managed to do it ;o)

i can tell you i tried to install JRE but it could help!!

i mean, i could NOT help even after installing JRE

Nokia Developer Moderator
    H,

i mean, i could NOT help even after installing JRE.
    What was the version of JRE you installed? Do you have other JRE's installed in your PC?

Best regards,
    V / Forum Nokia

j2re-1_4_1_02-windows-i586-i

funny enough, I changed the language option (from chinese to english)in my winxp then the installer works. (NOkia , being such a big international firm, is ignoring all the non-english users this time...)

However, it is still far away from working: the phone list does not show up in my cubase sx 2.0. so anything plays in silence.

And i tried it in Sonar 2 the phone list appears , but all instruments except the drum (ch10) sounds as piano....

frustrated!