Discussion Board

How to use Nokia 3510 for internet browsing?

Hello,
    I have cable connected to COM1. I can use the same with Logo Manager, Oxygen Phone Manager II (Trial). I can able to change the logo and upload ringtones, add, edit, delete address book.

Can any one help me in loging in to internet, I have GPRS service enabed on the Nokia 3510.

Super Contributor
    Hi,

The Nokia 3510 does not have any official connectiion methods to the PC and it is not recommended to use cables that are not offered by Nokia.
    Please notice that this discussion board is meant for PC Connectivity SDK related questions.
    For end user questions it is recommended to contact product support at Club Nokia. More information about Club Nokia is available at http://www.club.nokia.com.

Best regards,

Barna
    Forum Nokia

Thanks for your reply Barna.

After visiting club.nokia.com I used this forum for support, I noticed in club, that it is not made for Indians. And I found there is no proper support to end users. Even from nokia.co.in and local support centers. I personally feel Nokia should improve their support in India, I don't know in other countries.

Before buying I asked Nokia delears and also tried to contact nokia sales office and support, even mailed from "Ask Nokia" link on nokia.com none were replied to my mails and some bounced back. Just lookig at catalog and price, I purchased 3510 and now no one is supporting me. And you are telling now that it is not made to use with PC.

Being an leader in mobile industry, I personally feel Nokia failed in supporting end users in India.

Thanks
    Kirankumar