Discussion Board

Lotus Notes Synchronization with Nokia 6600

I am interested in the Lotus Notes Synchronization features in terms of the new Nokia 6600.

With the 6310i, Lotus Notes Todo's were not synchronized completely, that means only the header was synchronized, but not the body. Furthermore, calendar entries which were repeating (like anniversaries) did not repeat within the phone's calendar.

Is this solved with the Nokia 6600?

Where can I find exact information what I can synchronize?

Thanks in advance.

Nokia Developer Expert
    Hi!

I have not tested the PC Suite Software for Nokia 6600 but have a look to following page:
    http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,6771,42289,00.html

You can also get the SyncML plugin for your Notes to be able to sync all calendar items and contacts.

Teemu / Forum Nokia

PDF file incomplete

The link including the PDF file you refer to does not cover any information about what can be replicated/ synchronized with Lotus Notes and the Nokia 6600.

Acutally, on the 6310i and the 6600 I do not find any information about SyncML and Lotus Notes. Even third parties offering certain products do not provide any information on what kind of content is being replicated.

And from a company point of view (for which I am working), it is quite unacceptable to buy a phone to test it out while expierencing that it still does not work.

Kind Regards,
    Torsten Otot