Discussion Board

Card not inserted windows CE 3.0

I have a nokia d211 running OK on windows ce 3.0 HPC 2000. But after a couple of weeks when I start up my device, everything works except for the nokia card. The problem is that when I insert the card into the pcmcia slot the system ask me if I want to use the card on battery power. So I asume the system knows there is a card in the slot. But after that the driver of the nokia card is not loaded. And when I try to start the nokia manager window I get an error message saying there is no card inserted. The system asked me if I want to use the card on battery power, so I know the system knows there is a card inserted. I tried to reset the system but nothing seems to solve this error. Also when I remove the card from the slot the driver must be unloaded, but when I try to create a system backup the system hangs when it backups the nokia driver.

I hope that this is enough information for the nokia people to give me some clues on what could have gone wrong and how I could solve or better prefent this situation from happening.

thx

Koen

Driver for windows CE (3.0)

Hi Which driver are you using for windows CE i can't find one!??
    Thanks,
    D.B.T

Regular Contributor
    Hello,

All available drivers can be found from www.nokia.com at Support section.
    Link:
    http://www.nokia.com/phones/products...211/index.html

Best Regards,

Nokia D211 Support