Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

How to get restore steam id?

************************************************************************************************
    I want to store and restore richtext obj,but when i want to restore richtext obj,i have no streamid for use,how can i get it? eg: when i want to restore a richtext from file on disk,i have no streamid.pls help me ,thank you very much!
    email: wudilp@163.com
    ************************************************************************************************
    我想保存和读取RICHTEXT类的对象,但是当我使用下面的代码时,我不知道如何获得STREAMID,比如说:我从磁盘读取一个文件,并把其内容读入RICHTEXT中,我没法得到STREAM ID,我要怎么做才行?请高手们指点,万分感谢,
    我的邮箱wudilp@163.com
    code:
    streamId=iRichTextEditor->RichText()->StoreL(*theStore); // Store and get ID
    iRichTextEditor->RichText()->RestoreL(*theStore,streamId);

Regular Contributor
    I guess what you need is that you want to store a rich text in a file, then your application is closed. After some time you use your application to open the file again. So your store is a permanent file store, it can be identified by the file name.
    Please read the SDK help of File stores in
    » Symbian OS v6.1 Edition for C++ » API Guide » Base » File Stores