Discussion Board

Super Contributor

Nokia Bluetooth Connectivity Pack and 6210

Has anyone tried to use these to communicate with anything other than a PC. I am considering getting the kit to transfer stills from my Camcorder to PC and to e-mail them directly from the camcorder which is bluetooth enabled.

Posted by Russell Watkinson, russell.watkinson@virgin.net
    on March 11, 2002 at 16:08

Super Contributor

RE: Nokia Bluetooth Connectivity Pack and 6210

Posted by Hemzah Ahmed, hemzahahmed@yahoo.co.uk
    on March 21, 2002 at 21:31

Hello Russell,

I recently purchased the Sony DCR-IP7 and thought that the 6210 plus the Bluetooth battery would work in tandem harmoniously. I was wrong.

The 6210 runs an old version of the Bluetooth software (1.09 I think). All new network-enabled devices run Bluetooth v 1.1 and hence the failures to connect to the IP7 to send my digital images direct to mail :-(

I now have to go out and purchase a 6310 or the Ericcson T68!!!

Hope this helps...

Super Contributor

RE: Nokia Bluetooth Connectivity Pack and 6210

Posted by Rik Webb, richard.webb@cgey.com
    on March 24, 2002 at 00:49

Hi,

I have a 6210 connectivity pack and have found that the laptop to phone connectivity works in that I can sync the phone to the laptop and dial through the phone. The Ipaq to phone connectivity works in that I can dial through the phone.
    I thought that I would be able to sync the PDA to the laptop through the Nokia PC card, but this does not seem possible. The Com link will connect, but Activesync will not work.
    I am using Windows XP, so I cannot say that it will not work for all OS's.
    I am now trying to return the kit, and purchase a T68 with a TDK pc card (as thats OK with Ipaq).
    Hope this helps

Rik