Discussion Board

Nokia Multimedia Converter not working

I downloaded and installed the Nokia Multimedia Converter last week and everything was ok. I was able to convert an *.avi file to a *.3pg file. I transferred the *.3gp file to my phone over bluetooth and it worked. I just tried today and it does not work anymore. After I click "Convert" it just sits there with the window that shows "Preprocessing video... Encoding video... etc" it does nothing and there is NO hard drive activity at all.

I even tried the same file I convreted last week and it still doesn't work...what's going on...I just downloaded the Nokia Multimedia Converter installer again and am about to reinstall the program...any ideas on why its not working???

ok...i just uninstalled NMMConverter and reinstalled it and it appears to be working...did anyone else have the same problem? if this going to be a recurring problem? or is it just a one time fluke? i'll keep the installation file and keep posting if there are any new updates...

never had this one but my converter like to invert my videos!!!
    is there a patch for that somewhere?

This happened to me after I installed the 3gp player.

Re: Nokia Multimedia Converter not working

while converting the vedio file it just stoped, message appears that the system is checking the problem and gives message that it will give a solution...... but no solution seams to appear