Discussion Board

SMS Compile problem

Hi

When I try to compile GDSMS, it appears that I'm missing comabs.h, gdsms.h, etelgprs.h, etelbgsm.h and smsetdlg.h. Can anyone advise me where I can get these files please?

RE: SMS Compile problem

hi,

"etelbgsm.h" file is situated in "\Symbian\6.0\QuartzCPP\Epoc32\Include" directory. Copy this file and put it under "\Symbian\6.0\NokiaCPP\Epoc32\Include" directory. They are same for both type of instruments (quartz and crystal).

Other files are proper in the directory. Just check the .mmp file for the location of the include directory, or the existance of the files in the folders.

Hope that it works

abhi

Nokia Developer Moderator

RE: SMS Compile problem

Hi,

The 9200 SDK is made on Symbian Generic Technology 6.0 and the Series 60 SDK is made on GT 6.1, thus the difference in numbering.

Some of the messaging headers are still missing from our Beta release of the Series 60 SDK. For example GDSMS can't be compiled with the beta SDK (since it was originally made for the 9200 communicator).

When our Series 60 SDK can support sending SMSs, we will port a new version of GDSMS to Series 60.

Best Regards,
    Ari / Forum Nokia