Discussion Board

Offscreen image and colored text not working

When I try to draw text into offscreen image the color of the text cannot be specified. It will always draw black letters. I've found that it is a common symbian 6 issue affecting N-Gage and other series 60 phones, even the symbian 6 emulator itself is broken in this matter ...

Super Contributor
    Yup that's a bug on the implementations. There were quite a few lengthy threads about this a few months ago.

shmoove

Thanks, do you know if there's a bug report, -status page to watch, like when it get's fixed and what other broken stuff they have and so on ?

Super Contributor
    Not that I know of, but some members of this forum are trying to coordinate something like that (independently, no relation to Nokia). Search for threads with "bug list" or "bug database" and contact them if you want.

shmoove

Re: Offscreen image and colored text not working

hello, I've updated my nokia 6110navigator but now my phone does nothing who can help me

Super Contributor

Re: Offscreen image and colored text not working

If you need help with your Nokia product, you need to go to Nokia's home page, and select your region from the list. You should find the correct support for your region.

Graham.