Discussion Board

Theme Studio Question

I installed theme studio and was working with it for a while.. I got a couple of questions though...

1. When I choose to create a new theme and there is an option that says "Select Phone Device Model" There is only one option.. the Base Graphics.. is there a way to change that and maybe add the Nokia 6600 Model instead..

2. Also when I try to create a new theme and there is another option that says use all components or custom or as in theme... I try to open a readymade SIS theme file to modify it but it won't open it for me.. It keeps giving me the standard palette colors and standard icons nothing different :r even when I choose to open the .SIS file in the gallery it won't allow me to edit it

Why is that? Please can anyone Answer these questions for me as soon as possible..

Also.. Why doesn't Nokia make a demo of how to create a theme step by step instead of the manual.. Some people (like me) are visual people and like to see how things are made and not read about it :/

Thanks Again..

From what I know, you cannot edit a theme another person created,...its a sort of security/no-copy feature ;)

I think its up to the creator, to leave theme open, for e.g. changes etc. But I'm not sure about this thing.

I'm also very much a visual person,...the theme studio works ok, but true,..it doesnt tell much in the way of visuals/picture explanations.

BR

Jan

Well all I wanted to do was use some of the icons that I really liked... but anyways.. They still should produce a demo for this program at least to get us on the right track.. Even after reading part of the user manual I still can't figure out stuff that I need to know...

And did you ever try to change the "BaseGraphics" Phone device model.. Because that's the default theme and I dont want to use that I want to change it :r

I really need some help figuring out this program... Its not as easy as we thought it would be.. or at least I thought it would be..

Anyone there to help me or not? :r I am still stuck creating the themes.. Don't know how to completely..

Nokia please release a demonstration of how to create themes using the Theme Studio

I agree the documentation needs to be clearer.

I am finding it very difficult to create just 1 theme!

Any help is appreciated - dummies guide maybe??