Discussion Board

7250i Wallpaper/GoTo Crash

Hey all,

I have a problem with a "7250i" i own, there is this problem with it that makes it tend to crash whenever i try to change the wallpaper from the gallery, instead of the "Settings>Display>Wallpaper" way, it also does the same exact thing when you try to access "Go To" in the main menu or "Personal Shortcuts" in the Settings menu, and if it crashes 3 times, you have to turn-off the phone and turn it back on to get it working again.

Sometimes changing the wallpaper from the gallery works, and during the first week it rarely crashed, and the GoTo/Personal Shortcut Option never used to crash during the first few weeks, but then it started to increase the rate of crashes with the wallpaper thing, then suddenly the GoTo/Personal Shortcut options became a "Must" crash, what's next! my contact list!

I've searched over the internet forums and found few ppl suffering from the same problem, so this is not an exception case.

Thank you for your time,
    Please Reply soon.

Regards,
    A. Darwish

I have de same problem

Other problem for this terminal is the transfer of graphics from pc to phone and happens the same.