Discussion Board

UAProf error in N6650

If you look at the following UAProf, you'll notice that the display resolution is stated to be 160x128, while it in fact is 128x160.

http://nds1.nds.nokia.com/uaprof/N6650r300.xml

I'm sure you'll be eager to fix this ASAP.

Btw, this is quite interesting...a couple of months ago I made Sony Ericsson aware of a typo in their UAProf for the T610...they fixed it in a week. One would think that these things shouldn't really be able to pass the quality control of large corporations like Nokia and Sony Ericsson... Good thing then that their developer communities can serve as quality control... ;-)

On a side note: the Java on the N6650 runs EXTREMELY much faster than any other phone I've tried (and I've tried all Nokia's current phones for the EMEA region except the N7600 - is that S45 phone as fast as the N6650?). Nice! Is this the processing power we could expect from now on?

Best regards,
    Rasmus

Regular Contributor
    Hi,

Thank you for informing us, error is now fixed.

Best regards
    Pete / Forum Nokia Developer Support

Thanks, my XHTML page looks a lot better now on the 6650 when it has the correct width...

//rasmus

On a side note to the mentioning of Java on the N6650, I have now been able to test the Java of the 7600 and it is as fast-paced as the N6650. Nice work!