Here is a question from a newbie. This is my very first application for a Series 60 device in C++. I am implementing a application similar to an Answering machine, which will have to:
1. Wait for an incoming call.
2. Answer the call when it arrives (By playing a .wav)
The following is the logic that is used in my program.
1. Define a class derived from CActive
2. Implement the Constructors / Destructors appropriately. I am calling the DoCancel in the destructor.
3. Implement the IssueRequest member function. The IssueRequest does the following operations
->Connect to RTelServer instance.
->Load Phone module.
->Get Phone info
->Open phone device
->Get Line info
->Call NotifyIncomingCall on the line object
All the calls till NotifyIncomingCall return 0 as the completion code. But NotifyIncomingCall returns (-2147483647).
Can anyone let me know:
1. If there is anything wrong with the logic
2. Do I need to do anything else.
I checked the system-wide error codes, but nothing matches the funny return code I am seeing.
FYI, I am using Nokia Series 60 SDK 2.0 and running the app on a Nokia 6600 with Symbian 7.0s.
Goutham S Mohan