Thread: 9210i Problems

9210i Problems

Hi,

I bought a new nokia 9210i.
    The phone is very good.

But comparitevly after using it for a few days, it seemed
    to suck big time.

I can't change ring tones.
    I can't edit operator/picture logos even on the main screen.
    I can't play midi polyphonic tones on it.

Can anyone help me with these??

1) How can I make mp3 or midi polyphonic ring tones play? I've searched in the stupid System directory of the phone and I can find any file named in a midi or wav format, yet the default ones still list in the profiles section and still play.

What is the default ringtone format for polyphonic ringtones in nokia maybe?? and how can I get my ringtones listed in the default System ringtone directory?!

2) Can I change the operator logo/picute logo? possibly without asking someone to send (SMS) me the logos??

3) How can i play midi polyphonic ringtones on it?? It says file unsupported, i tried to download software for it, i can play MP3 and WAV but no midi.

4) Also is it possible to change the startup logo, and remove that worhtless logo of two hands, and change to one which we prefer??

I hope you guys can help me.

regards,

--
    awyeah

Super Contributor
    Hi,

1) How can I make mp3 or midi polyphonic ring tones play?
    You can make mp3 and MIDI to play using some 3rd party application that can do that. There's no native support in 9210i for these formats.

What is the default ringtone format for polyphonic ringtones in nokia maybe?? and how can I get my ringtones listed in the default System ringtone directory?!
    All Nokias support Nokia monophonic ringtone format. Nowdays most of the new Nokia phones support SP-MIDI as a ringtone.

2) Can I change the operator logo/picute logo? possibly without asking someone to send (SMS) me the logos??
    No.

3) How can i play midi polyphonic ringtones on it??
    See answer to question 1.

4) Also is it possible to change the startup logo, and remove that worhtless logo of two hands, and change to one which we prefer??
    No.

Best regards,
    V / Forum Nokia