Discussion Board

Thread: mp3 3650

mp3 3650

have a mp3 program installed when i try to bluetooth of my pc phone says that memory is full? when i check the memory it says i have 14mb free? the song is only 3mb? change i change which memory the song goes too cause i can only think that the phone memory is full

g'day mate. ive got a 3650 as well,
    what mp3 program r u using?

u might need a memory card , even tho the mp3 file may be small still may not be enough, depends on what u have stored in your phones memory as well ie pics from the camera..
    let me know where u got your mp3 program, im looking for
    one myself

Are you using the Nokia PC Suite that came with the phone when you are sending the file. I have noticed that if I send a file through the bluetooth software that came with my BT Dongle it sends it as a message and my 3650 saves those in the phone memory.

The solution is to send it using the PC Suite and copy it to the memory card. Be sure to set up your PC Suite to NOT convert mp3 files before you send it though.

Hope this fixes your problem.

i can use blue tooth via windows explorer but i cant get the
    pc suite to work, do i need a different driver for xphome??
    ive had it pluged in with the usb cable and no luck, ive also
    got an ngage and cant use pcsuite..

Don't know what you mean by USB cable since 3650 don't have that option as far as i know but maybe you mean Bluetooth adapter is on an USB cable.

I have not tried PC Suite on XP Home as I am running XP Pro. I am using a Trust BT 120 dongle and the drivers and software that came with that.

What I did was to mark every bluetooth port in mRouter when I connected for the first time. Then just connect as a bluetooth serial port and start PC Suite. Works for me.

Regarding mp3 players, take a look at handango they have a couple of options to choose from. Don't know which one is better but i have tried Ultramp3 since it supports .mod files as well.

Another solution is to use a memory card reader/writer and copy the files directly to the card.