Discussion Board

problems with abld build ...

I am using the command line way.. no more IDEs.. I can feel comfortable this way.. but I have still a problem.
    bldmake bldfiles runs correctly.. after that I do abld build wins udeb and this is the result:

http://www.alphasat.org/thumbs/ablderror.GIF (screenshot)

I use series 60 sdk v 2.0

any suggestions?!

many thanks
    Last edited by TOOL; 2004-02-13 at 11:43.

is it possible to download the emulator that's in the nokia series 60 v2.0 sdk package? where can I find it?

though the problem come out when I try to link the emulator with the built files, and it seems to be something about missing files, maybe I could fix it that way..

another edit...

I tried with the series 60 sdk v1.2 .. here I report what I obtained:
    I first tried a build on the helloworld example included in the package. I succesfully built the files, then I entered the command abld build wins udeb in order to build the project for the debug emulator. Here I received some error messages telling that "nmake is not a recognized command".
    I thought I had to update the PATH variable but I noticed that nmake is nowhere in the package neither on my computer.
    However there are some nm.exe files in the shared\epoc32 directory of the sdk dir, I tried to rename them one at a time and I found that renaming the one in the shared\epoc32\gcc\bin\ directory, and then entering "abld build wins udeb" from the command line, it seems to recognize the command nmake, but now it gives an "invalid output format" error