for an MNO Showcase I need to know anything related to 3G streaming on an Nokia 7600. It's pretty urgent...
- does 7600 user a real player (I guess not, because it's a series 40), or a Nokia player (guess so)
- in which formats do the files have to be/ can be encoded (Real, wmv, 3gpp, packetvideo)?
- do I need a streaming server for streaming or is a web server fine as well? Which solution shows the best results?
- what are the best encoding settings at ~64Kbit/3G and ~20Kbit/2G regarding Encoding, bitrate, Video size, frames per second, audio...
- which encoders do I use for best results, sound & video?
Anything else I need to know?
Thanks a lot!