Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

How to insert image?

Hi, I am trying to build an application to create an MMS, and run it on the Nokia 7650. I use the platform 1.0

A realistic problem I am facing now is how to insert am image (.jpeg or .gif) from the image folder to the MMS?

How can I know the location of the image which already exists in my real phone (Nokia 7650)? There should be some unique ID for it, right?

Really get stucked. Need help. Thanks a lot.
    Or someone could suggest alternative way to implement?

Thank you...

Regular Contributor
    hi i am on the same way but i found one way to insert image from the image folder. until now my tools are not configured on my system so it is not tested but i think it shoud work.

have u heared about HANDY FILE software which is mobile explorer. it will helpfull to you. in that software u find your image path. just by searching " *.jpg "

so you should just add your files through that path. i think it will definitely work.

and if u have any idea about how to configure VC++ with our SERIES 60 SDK then plz rply.

Re: How to insert image?

Hi how to create UI using Images in Symbian

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: How to insert image?

Quote Originally Posted by lavanya28tharan View Post
    Hi how to create UI using Images in Symbian
    You could have elaborated your problem in more detail. But then also one of the link which can help you is this.