×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3

    NMIT 4.0 : invalid encoding of MMS content-type ?

    Hi,

    I've tried the NMIT 4.0 to create binary MMS. The problem is that all parts of the MMS gets encoded as "application/octet-stream" and can't be displayed properly by the phone :-(

    Is it a configuration problem or NMIT just doesn't work ??

    If it can help : NMIT is run on a W2k workstation with JDK 1.4.2

    Thanks for your help

  2. #2
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    474
    Have you got a non-english version of Windows?

    I seem to recall that that is what causes that type of problem. Try unselecting all the DATE headers for all portions of your message.

    -paul / ForumNokia

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3
    Thanks !!!

    Yes, I have a french version of Windows.
    If I remove the "Date" header from the different MMS parts, everything is encoded properly.

    This should be referenced as a bug !

  4. #4
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    474
    Yes, it's been reported, but I *should* have it in the FAQ. Thanks.

    -paul / ForumNokia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •