Discussion Board

PC Suite, Nokia 6600 & Level-ONE USB stick

Hello,

I have similar problems as some of you from nokia bluetooth newsgroup as well: the Nokia PC-Suite. I have Windows XP, Leve-One BT Stick, Nokia PC-Suite and the 6600. The ftp works without problems (From "Send to ..." or the "My BLuetooth places" window), but I can't seem to get the PC-Suite to recognize my phone. I have an established serial connection, but the nokia pc suite does not recognize that for some reason. Is there a nokia software update that fixes that? I'm getting tired iterating through all possibilities and restarting my machine so often. When I choose the port I associated with the serial connection in the Nokia Connection Manager the phones asks me whether I want to establish the connection, so that works. But the Connection Manager never shows the device as connected.

Appreciate any suggestions,
    Stan Wiechers

The level-one support told me to remove the SDK Manager or to not install the Nokia Connection SDK which did it.

Stan Wiechers

6600 and PC Suite

I have an order in for the TDK bluetooth dongle with the Widcomm stack. I've heard that this is the best when dealing with PC issues.