Discussion Board

Where to find the 9110i SDK

Hi,
    I'm looking to do some programming on a 9110i, but I cant find the SDK on the nokia website. I know the 9110i is getting a little long in the tooth but I'd still like to have a hack with it.. Can anyone tell me where I can find the SDK?

Cheers

Re: Where to find the 9110i SDK

Hi npdavey! I have just registered on this Nokia site, which is finnish. I am hungarian, magyar. I have a Nokia 9110i Communicator handset and also a Nokia 6230i handset, and I managed to find the emulator and the developing package for the latter. So, until someone tells us about the Nokia 9110i Communicator, maybe we should just use the 6230i SDK. What is an SDK by the way? S Development Kit? What is S. I will read the manual that I have downloaded. I feel that all round the world everyone should have a Nokia 6230i phone, Made in Hungary, which has a smallish screen and does not use up too much electricity, and can have a large memory card for books etc. So it could be used as a small computer, and book reader as well. The most important program to have on it would be a good word processor program, and good english-english dictionary, and what used to be called visicalc, i.e. a small spreadsheet programme. A small screen can be a window onto a larger spreadsheet, can it not? Best regards Stef

Nokia Developer Moderator

Hi WelchFish, there is simply no point on popping up 8 year old queries, when you are not even understanding which device the query is for. Here's the technical specks for it: http://mobile.softpedia.com/phones/N...ia-9110i.shtml

That device had nothing to do with Series 40, also its pre-Symbian device as well, thus no current SDK can be used with it, also AFAIK there is no SDK available for it anymore.

Super Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by symbianyucca View Post
    That device had nothing to do with Series 40.
    Stef did say: "I have a Nokia 9110i Communicator handset and also a Nokia 6230i handset".

Super Contributor

Hi Wels7fish! Welcome to Nokia Developer Discussion Boards!!

Incase if you are looking for old / Archived Nokia Developer Tools, it could be found here : http://www.developer.nokia.com/Resou.../Archive.xhtml

But I didnt find 9110i SDK there also - not sure if one existed.

Regards
    Gopal

Nokia Developer Moderator

Yep, AFAIK there is no GEOS SDKs available anymore.