Discussion Board

Automatic bluetooth connection with Nokia 6310i

Hi,

I look for the way to launch a bluetooth connection automatically through the " Connection Manager " in order to use the Nokia applications. I own a Nokia 6310i.

I have already looked the previous posts but i haven't found the information. However, one post interest me (http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...n+automatic%2A). It deals with "connect and notice a bluetooth device automatic and quickly".Inside, they speak about two functions, RHostResolver and RNotifier, but where we can find this functions ?

All reply/suggestion about this topic will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Nokia Developer Moderator
    RHostResolver and RNotifier are functions in Symbian C++ APIs. Applications created with C++ in Symbian OS based phones can use these functions. For Nokia 6310i there are no APIs for applications running on the phone. Of course you can connect to the phone from the PC using the Nokia PC Connectivity SDK 3.0, e.g.

-seppo
    Forum Nokia

You say "Of course you can connect to the phone from the PC using the Nokia PC Connectivity SDK 3.0".
    But i didn't find any function in this SDK, which allow me to connect the phone (by programming)...
    Can you give me such function ?

I too am looking for the same information. Were you able to find the answer?

FTS