Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Regular Contributor

Software Development Opportunities, Zurich (C++/Symbian/J2ME)

My client produces a software application for next generation mobile phones. They are looking for two Senior Software Developers with a unique skill set. They are looking for candidates who have 3 years C++ experience, with 1 year of this being on Symbian and at least one years experience programming in J2ME. Candidates must come from a mobile telecommunications background and be educated to degree level in Computer Science of equivalent. Please send your CV if relevant. Phil Parkinson

phil.parkinson@pslc.co.uk
    (01273) 749495

Re: Software Development Opportunities, Zurich (C++/Symbian/J2ME)

Ur mail ID is told not available i.e. phil.parkinson@pslc.co.uk

I am interested in J2ME. Currently working in Java JSP/Servlets, But have interest in Java ME.

Quote Originally Posted by AjayKotiyal View Post
    Ur mail ID is told not available i.e. phil.parkinson@pslc.co.uk

I am interested in J2ME. Currently working in Java JSP/Servlets, But have interest in Java ME.
    hello, AjayKotyal. I am Brazilian and I am using Netbeans IDE for developing applications on J2ME. This can be a Visual IDE (also) if you have difficulty in code manually. If you want I can send you some codes that I developed because I can not post here. My MSN is adro_arcoiris@hotmail.com. Send answer for me (in English, if you like) using this e-mail address, ok?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Hello Adrojose, apparently you have something in common with AjayKotiyal: neither of you have checked the Calendar