Discussion Board

Financial Applications with Nokia Phones

Dear all,

I'd like to ask if it is possible to use Nokia phones to develop a

financial application. There are some basic requirements that must be fulfilled for this kind of applications:

- There must be a secure way to store certificates and other
    sensitive information.

- If a PIN entry is needed, then it is necessary for the running application to have exclusive access to the keyboard. This will guarantee, that no trojan steals the key presses while the user enters the PIN.

- The mobile phone must be tamper evident.

Thanks in advance

Re: Financial Applications with Nokia Phones

Dear developers,

i am hussain Nagarwala a Certified financial Planner CFP, with over 6 years of experience in Financial services product side.

All can contact me at hussain.nagarwala@gmail.com for any help in developing Finance based product or applications.

regards,
    hussain

Super Contributor

Re: Financial Applications with Nokia Phones

Do you realise that you are advertising your training/occupation in a thread that is 7 years old (older than how long you have been working as a certified financial planner, whatever that means)?

If you wish to offer your services, I'd suggest that you use start a new thread in some more appropriate forum (such as http://www.linkedin.com ), and in addition you should also be more specific as to who has certified you (which country, which organization), what your actual skills/experience is (what kind of help you can actuall offer and at what price), projects you have been involved with, companies you have worked with, people/companies that can recommend you (references), etc.