I work for an agency that works exclusively within the Symbian Space. We currently have a large number of exciting vacancies for Symbian Software Developers and Project Managers. I will give details of a few of these vacancies below. If you are interested in finding out about these roles or any other Symbian Roles, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

C++ / Symbian Software Developers (contract)

Contract C++/Symbian software developers wanted for a successful London based Symbian company. My client is looking for a number of talented C++ software developers with experience programming on the Symbian OS. Candidates must have at least 3 years C++ development experience as well as 1 years experience programming on the Symbian OS. Please send CV if relevant. Please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk)

Mobile Software Developers (C++/Symbian)

My client produces software for mobile phones. Their core expertise is applications development on the Symbian OS. They are currently looking to strengthen their development team. Candidates must have very strong C++ programming skills. Candidates must also have at least one years experience programming on the Symbian OS. Perhaps you are a European Symbian Developer who would like to explore UK opportunities. If that is the case, these positions are in a very reputable and successful software house. These are permanent positions and based in London. Please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk)

Software Project Manager (Symbian)

My client is looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be highly technical and therefore come from a Symbian software development background. Candidates must also have excellent Project Management skills and therefore moved from development into a Technical PM role. Candidates must have a Symbian background; experience in GPRS mobile phones; experience in real time embedded operating systems; experience in the development integration and validation of software for mobile phone handsets. Successful candidates will be highly technical Project Managers from the Symbian space. This is a permanent role, based in the West Midlands. Please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk)

Embedded Software Engineers (Device Driver Development) – West Midlands, UK

My client works within the Mobile Telecommunications field. They are currently looking for a numerous low-level embedded software engineers with experience writing device drivers on Symbian OS. Candidates must come from a mobile background. Candidates must have experience porting the Symbian OS onto relevant mobile devices/products. Candidates must have at least one years experience writing device drivers on Symbian OS. Candidates must also have strong Embedded C/C++ skills. These are permanent roles, based in the West Midlands and remuneration packages are very competitive. Please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk)