Discussion Board

Global Symbian Development Opportunities *High Importance*

I work for an agency that works exclusively within the Symbian Space. We currently have a large number of exciting vacancies for Symbian Software Developers and Project Managers. I will give details of a few of these vacancies below. If you are interested in finding out about these roles or any other Symbian Roles, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Embedded Software Engineers (Device Driver Development) – West Midlands, UK

My client works within the Mobile Telecommunications field. They are currently looking for a numerous low-level embedded software engineers with experience writing device drivers on Symbian OS. Candidates must come from a mobile background. Candidates must have experience porting the Symbian OS onto relevant mobile devices/products. Candidates must have at least one years experience writing device drivers on Symbian OS. Candidates must also have strong Embedded C/C++ skills. These are permanent roles, based in the West Midlands and remuneration packages are very competitive. Please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk)

Software Project Manager (Symbian)

My client is looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will be highly technical and therefore come from a Symbian software development background. Candidates must also have excellent Project Management skills and therefore moved from development into a Technical PM role. Candidates must have a Symbian background; experience in GPRS mobile phones; experience in real time embedded operating systems; experience in the development integration and validation of software for mobile phone handsets. Successful candidates will be highly technical Project Managers from the Symbian space. This is a permanent role, based in the West Midlands. Please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk)

Software Developers (C++/Symbian)

My client is an award winning producer of mobile phones. They are currently looking for 1 or 2 experienced application software developers to strengthen the team and drive the product forward. Candidates must have very strong C++ programming skills, at least 2 years of which must have been gained on the Symbian OS. This is an excellent opportunity for European or International Software Engineers to find some of the best Development work in the UK. These are permanent positions and based in West Midlands. Please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk)

C++ / Symbian Software Developers (contract)

Contract C++/Symbian software developers wanted for a successful London based Symbian company. My client is looking for a number of talented C++ software developers with experience programming on the Symbian OS. Candidates must have at least 3 years C++ development experience as well as 1 years experience programming on the Symbian OS. Please send CV if relevant. Please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk

Mobile Software Developers (C++/Symbian)

My client produces software for mobile phones. Their core expertise is applications development on the Symbian OS. They are currently looking to strengthen their development team. Candidates must have very strong C++ programming skills. Candidates must also have at least one years experience programming on the Symbian OS. Perhaps you are a European Symbian Developer who would like to explore UK opportunities. If that is the case, these positions are in a very reputable and successful software house. These are permanent positions and based in London. Please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk)

Symbian Agency Information

PSL Consulting is a niche agency that deals exclusively within the UK Symbian space. If you are a Software Developer with experience of working with Symbian, you should be registered with PSL Consulting! Our mission is to provide candidates and clients within the Symbian Sector a better level of service than any other IT agency. We believe we are the most efficient, effective and knowledgeable agency within this space. We have spent a great deal of time and effort developing a client portfolio that offers quality candidates with a diverse array of permanent and contract career opportunities. If you would like to register your details or find out more about specific opportunities, please contact Sara Lindsay (+44 (0) 1273 224210 / sara.lindsay@pslc.co.uk)

Nokia Developer Moderator
    Dear Sara

I understand that it is hard to find suitable people to work in this area, but next time could you just post one copy of your message.

Since most people read all of the subtopic areas anyway, it starts annoying to see multiple posts of same content.

BR.
    yucca

Regular Contributor
    I certainly will... I am very sorry!!

Sara