Discussion Board

creating MMS file

i am able to creat an SMIL file for a particular message .but i am unable to creat e .mms file from it.any one please tell me how it can be done.i want to port in to my application.if there is any sample application it will be over welcome.please help me urgently .thanks.you can catch me at "raman_sree6@yahoo.co.in"

Hi,

There are many mms-related tools and SDKs available on our website,which can create .mms file. you can goto mainpage of Forum Nokia --> "Technologies"--> "MMS"

http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,6566,1_2_7,00.html

Br, Eddie

Reg:query...

hi,
    Thank you for your reply.i came to find sdk's in the link as you mentioned above.but my intention is to create mms file in my own application.My question is whether i can use the sdk into my application.if i can use that please tell me of can i proceed.is there any sample code available so that i can use it into my application?please help me in this regard.Thank a lot in advance.
    regards,
    Raman.S

Hi, Raman,

There are sample codes, like Nokia Mobile Server Services SDK 1.3, MMSJavaLibrary, Sample MMS Creation - 2-Slide Message with SMIL Part ...you can search and download them from the website.

Br, Eddie