Discussion Board

About Editing State

In my application, since i put something on NaviPane, so i want disable the editing state showing on that! and since i donot use the standard editor control, then how can i display the editing state by myself?

Thanks!

Nokia Developer Moderator
    hmmm

If you don't use the system method to show the indicators, then you need to use your own method, so reserve a space on your app for indicators and draw them there accordingly.

Haven't really ever needed this, so can't really say any direct & easy ways to get all of the states, but search SDK docs & headers (edwin header might be very usable).

yucca

About FEP State

I had brower the edwin header, but i failed to find some information about editing state.

oh, in query dialog, the editing state will show before or above the edit control. how get the information of this, and how can i implement like this?

Thanks!

Nokia Developer Moderator
    drawing the editor state indicators to dialogs is not possible with standard SDK according to Nokia support, so it can't be done.

yucca

Oh, it just a example!

I say about the query dialog, my mean is not try to draw on dialog, i want to draw the editing state on my window like the query dialog! I want to implement the function like the query dialog do, is it possible?