The first release candidate J2ME Polish 1.0 RC1 has been published on schedule today :-)))
J2ME Polish 1.0 contains following improvements:
* Game-support for MIDP/1.0: use the MIDP/2.0 game-API (javax.microedition.lcdui.game) now on MIDP/1.0 phones as well! All classes are available: GameCanvas, Sprite, TiledLayer, LayerManager and Layer!
* Complete Item Support: Now the last remaining Item has been implemented for J2ME Polish's GUI as well: Now you can design a Ticker with simple CSS-textfiles, too!
* Device-Database update: The integrated device database now contains all Nokia devices (Series 40, 60, 80 and 90!), all phones from Sony-Ericsson, and all Motorola phones! Optimization has never been easier!
Get your copy at http://www.j2mepolish.org
What is J2ME Polish?
1. a build tool - create J2ME applications automatically. Use the device database to optimize your applications easily!
2. a GUI for J2ME which can be designed with simple CSS-textfiles (no changes in the source-code necessary).
3. a Logging Framework for J2ME
4. a Game-Engine: use the MIDP/2.0 game-API on MIDP/1.0 phones as well!
5. a Tools-Collection: Use the ArrayList or the TextUtil for your projects.
... and much more.
J2ME Polish is licensed under the GNU General Public License. Commercial licenses are available.