Discussion Board

J2ME Polish 1.0 RC1!

The first release candidate J2ME Polish 1.0 RC1 has been published on schedule today :-)))

J2ME Polish 1.0 contains following improvements:

* Game-support for MIDP/1.0: use the MIDP/2.0 game-API (javax.microedition.lcdui.game) now on MIDP/1.0 phones as well! All classes are available: GameCanvas, Sprite, TiledLayer, LayerManager and Layer!

* Complete Item Support: Now the last remaining Item has been implemented for J2ME Polish's GUI as well: Now you can design a Ticker with simple CSS-textfiles, too!

* Device-Database update: The integrated device database now contains all Nokia devices (Series 40, 60, 80 and 90!), all phones from Sony-Ericsson, and all Motorola phones! Optimization has never been easier!

Get your copy at http://www.j2mepolish.org

What is J2ME Polish?

1. a build tool - create J2ME applications automatically. Use the device database to optimize your applications easily!

2. a GUI for J2ME which can be designed with simple CSS-textfiles (no changes in the source-code necessary).

3. a Logging Framework for J2ME

4. a Game-Engine: use the MIDP/2.0 game-API on MIDP/1.0 phones as well!

5. a Tools-Collection: Use the ArrayList or the TextUtil for your projects.

... and much more.

J2ME Polish is licensed under the GNU General Public License. Commercial licenses are available.

Best regards,
    Robert

Congratulate!