Discussion Board

Problem with background for CAknSingleGraphicStyleListBox

Hello,
    I have problem setting the background color of my CAknSingleGraphicStyleListBox. First I created a CEikTextListBox and was able to change the color with the following calles: OverrideColorL(EColorControlBackground, TRgb(157,191,237)); HandleResourceChange(KEikColorResourceChange);

Then I had to change the class to CAknSingleGraphicStyleListBox so that I could use icons in the list. Then suddenly the background didn't change in the list. The only change I did in the code was to change the base class of the list box.

Does anyone know if there is some other colors that I should override to get this working ?

Any ideas would be appreciated !

/Hans

Hi again,
    I have been testing some solutions now and have some small additions to do. First I forgott to mention that I was using SDK Serie 60 version 2.1 CW edition.

If I disable the support for themes in my application the background of the list is draw with the right color. The problem now is that the background of the items in the list still depend of the current theme. I have tried to call:
    iListBox->ItemDrawer()->SetSkinEnabledL(EFalse);

But that doesn't have any affect. Is there someone that have been working with themes and can give me some hints ?

/Hans