Discussion Board

Bitmap icons in Lists

Hi!

I am trying to set up a listbox with little bitmap icons, planning on using CAknSingleGraphicStyleListbox.

However, I do have already problems on compiling the code to load the icons into the application:

HBufC* iconFileName;
    iconFileName = StringLoader::LoadLC(R_ICON_FILE_NAME);
    CArrayPtr<CGulIcon>* icons = new(ELeave) CAknIconArray(KNumberOfIcons);
    CleanupStack::PushL(icons);

icons->AppendL(iEikonEnv->CreateIconL(*iconFileName, EMbmMessengeroffline, EMbmMessengeroffline_mask));
    icons->AppendL(iEikonEnv->CreateIconL(*iconFileName, EMbmMessengeronline, EMbmMessengeronline_mask));
    icons->AppendL(iEikonEnv->CreateIconL(*iconFileName, EMbmMessengersamecell, EMbmMessengersamecell_mask));

Actually, the compilation aborts when the AppendL method is called, saying that the Enumeration tag is unknown. I suspect, that the mbm (or mbg?) file does not contain the enumerations of my three icons, OR I am using the wrong enumerations (in that case, I do not know where to find the correct ones).

I have some example code about how to insert bitmap into the list, but I found no semantic differences comparing that source code to mine (mmp, rss, etc).

Can anyone please help me? Probably I am just using the wrong enumerations. Where can I find the enumerations that describe the source bitmaps?

Thank you in advance,

Maniac

Nokia Developer Moderator
    the enumerations should be on the mbg file, just click it open with notepad/wordpad and see what it contains.

yucca

It works :-)

Hi yucca,

Thank you for the hint, I got it to work now.

CU

Maniac