I am trying to set up an ecomerce website that a sales force can access on the Nokia 6820. I put a test site up with a form written in html that submits thru an asp script forwarding the information to an email address and of course on submission of the form it give an order has been processed screen. This was a test site so that the pricipals of the company can see what the phone was capable of. However during testing we found that the phone gave us an server not responding error. We got the email but no page confirming the order has been placed. We are planing on using asp to update a table and return information to the sales reps regarding stock and confirming the order has been placed.

Now we are trying to figure out the best way to creat this?

We tested the link on the Nokia 3200, the form submitted perfectly. We did find out the the web browsers are different between the 3200 & 6820.

The 3200 WAP 1.2.1, XHTML
6820 WAP 2.0, XHTML over TCP/IP.

Could this cause the problem?

1. Will asp be run on this type of system. I am not familiar with wap or wml? Is their an easier way of doing this?

2. The other option I was thinking was using Reqwireless WebViewer and just creating a scaled down site in html that fits in a 128X 128 screen. Will this work?

Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated.