Discussion Board

how can I use my 6600 as a webCam?

Hi,
    I have this program called Remote S60 which can act as a webCam but although it gives a Cam pic I can't get it to work on Yahoo or MSN..Is there like a driver for the 6600 cam that I can install on the PC so the cam would be recognised? Thanks

Wink Re: how can I use my 6600 as a webCam?

It is very simple. You need just one program - Mobiola Web Camera. Install it on your PC and phone, configure Bluetooth settings and start using the program! It will work in any webcam-compatible Windows application.

Thumbs up Re: how can I use my 6600 as a webCam?

Check out www.motvik.com to get a free download of wwigo(webcam wherever i go)

Where to find installation file for the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by william_j
    It is very simple. You need just one program - Mobiola Web Camera. Install it on your PC and phone, configure Bluetooth settings and start using the program! It will work in any webcam-compatible Windows application.
    Does anybody know where to find the installation file for the phone? I installed the application on PC but do not know how to proceed with device installation. Thank you.

Re: Where to find installation file for the phone?

You will find a .sys file in the installation folder, install this to your phone using PC suite

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Where to find installation file for the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by binoyb9
    You will find a .sys file in the installation folder, install this to your phone using PC suite
    I believe you meant sis file

Smile Re: how can I use my 6600 as a webCam?

We are happy to announce that Motvik released wwigo public beta.(http://www.motvik.com/blog/2007/06/0...c-beta-release)

It is available for download for free in our website.(www.motvik.com)

Thanks to all our supporters and alpha users in helping us make this release happen.

-Ramu

Re: how can I use my 6600 as a webCam?

Check out SmartCam, released under GPL license is available at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/smartcam. It is tested specifically for Nokia 6600. Enjoy.