Discussion Board

Log time bug on 3650. Help me please.

Hello,

I have a nokia 3650 firmware version 4.13 20-08-2003 NHL - 8

I have problem with CLOCK TIME in the LOGS. I searched and found many 3650 users have this same problem however i was not able to get any solution for this.

Earlier when i used to make a call or recieve one, the time logged in the logs for the call was synchronous with the clock time. However since some time the LOGGED TIME is exactly HALF AN HOUR behind the original time. Although the clock seems to be working normally showing correct time. I never had auto time update activated as well.

This rather is very inconvenient as call records show the wrong time.

From all the searches I have done so far I havent got a single solution to this problem so that the log times become normal as per actual clock times!

If any one knows How to solve this please let me know to bring me out of this misery! Infact if you go to any NOKIA CARE they simply say upgrade or re install the software which is not of much use as they too don't know what could be wrong with the phone and they just want to earn money if or if not it solves the problem!

So all you symbian gurus moderating the forum please help all of us who are having this problem

Thanks,
    Hemen

Log time bug

i'm too having the same problem
    this is nokia supported GMT Discussion Board i'm surprise to see no reply/solution for more than 4 weeks

No,

I have not been able to solve this. Now i do have one technique though.

I simply add 30 minutes to the logged time ...MENTALLY....

That helps exercising the brain cells though :-) ...

I would definately like this to get solved..If any one out there has any clues about this please let us know.