J2ME Polish 1.0 RC5 has just been released on http://www.j2mepolish.org today.
J2ME Polish is a suite of tools, of which everyone meets a definite need of a J2ME developer.
* Automatic compiling, preverification, JAD-creation, obfuscation and packaging of J2ME applications.
* With the powerful preprocessing capabilities and the integrated device database device-optimizations have never been easier!
* J2ME Polish has an optional GUI, which is much more powerful than the MIDP-standard, but which is compatible to the MIDP-standard.
The GUI works on MIDP/1.0 and MIDP/2.0 devices and allows the usage of MIDP/2.0 features like the POPUP ChoiceGroup on MIDP/1.0 devices as well.
The GUI is designed with simple CSS-textfiles:
* Game Engine: Use the MIDP/2.0 game API on MIDP/1.0 devices as well.
* View your System.out.println()-messages on real devices with the logging framework.
When the logging is disabled, absolutely no traces will be left in the application.
You can download J2ME Polish at http://www.j2mepolish.org
View all included devices at
J2ME Polish is published under the Open Source license GPL, commercial licenses are also available.
Improvements in the RC5 release are:
better integration with NetBeans and some other IDEs, support of floating point calculation for CLDC/1.1 devices, as well as some misc. bugfixes and improvements.
Thanks for your feedback and best regards,