Hi I tried to start a session from the phone. There seems to be a problem with the authentication on device.
Package1 - The device sends user credentials to server (basic authentication)
Package2 - The server authenticates the device and sends a command to the device.
Package3 - The device challenges the server to send the credentials for authentication on device (md5 authentication).
Package4 - The server sends the credentials to device (md5 auth).
Here the authentication fails on device.
In package4 the server uses to create the credential, the nonce that the device sent in package3. Also if I use the credential calculator from SCTS DM tool the data that the server sends seems ok. Also this problem appears testing with SCTS DM tool if I set for server authentication and client authentication MD5.
For client password and server password I used the same password, and the serverid is the same with the userid.