Discussion Board

How to show sms body preview

Hi,
    I am developing my SMS sending application for 9210 starting from the GDSMS example.
    Obviously, if the phone is switched off the applicaion is not able to send the message over the network, then the message remains in the outbox folder till the phone is switched on again.
    Usually, in the messaging application, for each message in the outbox's list, both the recipient details and a preview of the first characters of the message body are shown.
    Anyway, for messages sent by my application (and by GDSMS too) only the recipient details are shown, while no body preview is available.
    Do you know the reason of this behaviour? I would like to have the preview of my messages shown, as well as for all the other messages. Does anybody know how to do that?
    If you have any idea, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance.

RE: How to show sms body preview

Good Day!
    Im not sure about my answer but i just want to help you if this may solve your problem, just remove the battery for about 2-3 hours and replace the battery after 3 hours becaause if you have so much applications on your multi media card the communicator will respond slowly resulting that your application become busy.
    tnx!!!