Discussion Board

Thread: memory low

memory low

Why N-gage shown memory low when I wanted to install application and how we going to deleted some data from N-gage which we know which want can be deleted?

Super Contributor
    Delete software applications (programs) that you don't use with the "Manager" (select program you want to get rid of, hit "Options" and then "Remove").

You can also delete old messages, pictures, sounds you may have. Pictures and sounds you can also move from phone memory to a memory card.

You can also install applications to a memory card, instead of phone memory.

If the application cannot install because of too little dynamic memory (DRAM), instead of storage memory, then try installing it immediately after a reboot (or press the menu key until the task list appears, and close apps with 'C').

Thanks for the advice.
    So far I check my device memory that still have 2078kB and memory card is more than 200MB , so I try to installquickoffice but is shown me memory low after remove some application , why?
    Is it same goes to some video clip that I wanted to play .
    One more thing . when we install anything , how we know that this application will be install at memory card or device , how to chose.

the quickoffice problem is due the low RAM memory of n-gage.
    for that u need phones like 6600,6260 and some others.
    if u want quickoffice for your n-gage email ur email ID to
    samarth_shroff@hotmail.com
    for the last problem if you install any sis or j2me files the phone asks you during installation where to install the software