Discussion Board

Hybrid View

cannot create correct smil file by golive6.0

hello,I have a question.I have installed Nokia Developer's Suit b0.2 integrated with adobe Golive6.0 and Nokia Series60 SDK for symbian v0.3.I created a smil file in golive6.0 incuding a picture whose format is JPEG and a simple text.I used Nokia Tools to encapsulate and deploy it in the MMSIN directory that the epoc emulator was installed.But when I opened the MMXIN box in the epoc emulator I could't find this message and I found a "bad.content" file in the MMSIN directory and the mms message disappear.It seems there is syntax error in the smile file,but I don't know where the error is.I found no such error occur only when I composed smile message including a pure text.Anyone can tell me how to create a correct smil file by golive 6.0? and where the help file can be found? Thanks in advance.

Super Contributor

RE: cannot create correct smil file by golive6.0

Hi,

Could you include the SMIL-code you created with GoLive here?

Best regards,
    V / Forum Nokia

RE: cannot create correct smil file by golive6.0

hi!thank you.I have solved this problem.The reason is that the name of the directory where the image and text is saved was too long.I stored these files in a short directory name and the error disappeared.
    I have another question.Can the epoc emulator of series60 support the slide?How can I create a slide with golive6.0?