Discussion Board

UIQ on CodeWarrior 2.5 Personal

when i start the epoc.exe from codewarrior. then it will be crashed after few seconds. In debugmode they not chrashed but it comes an errordialog

Program SocketServer - KernExec 0. This Dialog is comming every 20-30 seconds. No application developed by me is running. Where is the problem? please help.

Sounds like problem with your own application rather than CW. Check developer library for explanation fo Kern-Exec 0.
    Are the examples running OK?

Regular Contributor
    Ages ago I had the same problem, and it went away for some reason I don't even know or remember, sorry.

But if your app is not using sockets, it might be because the emulator/system tries to use sockets/connect somewhere. For me, then, helped that I just continued to run the emulator using the debug command (don't stop the debugging). The emulator eventually comes up with a dialog telling you of the crash, but then you can continue testing your own app.

Try installing the latest version of the UIQ sdk. Some of the initial release of UIQ sdks were very unstable.