Discussion Board

4 features I want - listening nokia

I have 4 features I'm wishing for:

1. The ability to have a profile for contact so I can set an automatic call end when a time has been reached. (This is to take advantage of a carriers specials where you can ring a phone number for 5 minutes free. etc.)

2. I would like an option to display the call length on the screen during a call.

3. I would like a handset that is upside down compared to a standard phone. Screen at the bottom and keypad at the top. This makes it heaps more comfortable to thumb a text message.

4. And lastly, the ability to automatically record a phone call(audio) to the MMC.

Super Contributor
    2. I would like an option to display the call length on the screen during a call.
    At least on the phones based on Series 60 (7650, 3650, 6600, 7610, 6260, etc.) this is already possible: menu -> Log -> Options -> Settings -> Show call duration -> No/Yes

There's also menu -> Settings -> Call -> Summary after call -> Off/On

Super Contributor
    4. And lastly, the ability to automatically record a phone call(audio) to the MMC.
    Also for Series 60 based phones there is an application for this; CallRecorder by Symbianware:
    http://my-symbian.com/7650/applicati...uto=1077&faq=2

I need help ! My n6260 don't display the name when is a call even if is store.

Super Contributor
    You most likely have the same number assigned to more than one contact. If that's the case, then this is exactly what happens (the phone doesn't know which name it should display, when it finds two or more with the same number, so it doesn't display any in order to stay on the safer side).

If that's not the case, then are you perhaps an Orange customer? It seems that it happens a lot for Orange users for some strange reason or another (some network peculiarities o theirs in sending the phone number).

No i'm not orange i have tim busines operator.
    i have only one name for each number, i've already check this.
    generaly happend with my home phone number.Delete and restore number ... do nothing.
    thanks petrib.
    If you have new .... allways thanks again.