Discussion Board

6230 streaming problem

I've been using my 6230 for quite a while now and it's really working fine with downloading and WAP and everything.

Now streaming is available (Vodafone Live! Egypt) and I've tried it a hundred times but couldn't recieve anything.

I tried different links and the Nokia sites at AP and AE but no use.

I tried customer service but no one could help and they said Vodafone supports only 6600 and 3650!

I am not sure whether the problem is in their settings or mine
    so I needed to clear things up as obviously no one understands my request

Thank you

Super Contributor

Re: 6230 streaming problem

Originally posted by mfiky
    I've been using my 6230 for quite a while now and it's really working fine with downloading and WAP and everything.

Now streaming is available (Vodafone Live! Egypt) and I've tried it a hundred times but couldn't recieve anything.

I tried different links and the Nokia sites at AP and AE but no use.

I tried customer service but no one could help and they said Vodafone supports only 6600 and 3650!

I am not sure whether the problem is in their settings or mine
    so I needed to clear things up as obviously no one understands my request

Thank you
    I don't know if Vodafone supports Real or 3gpp streaming. From the device support point of view it seems that they support Real, since both 6600 and 3650 supports Real streaming and actually 3650 support only Real. So, this might be the reason it won't work in 6230 as it supports only 3gpp streaming. You could ask Vodafone which one they support?

Best regards,
    V / Forum Nokia