Discussion Board

About license key

I using CodeWarriorDevelopment Studio for Symbian OS Professional Edition v2.5 for academic purpose. The evaluation license key requested before was expired. When I send e-mail to nokia to request for a new key again, it don't reply me. What can i do now??

I am euite ungent to use the IDE, can anyone help me??

Nokia Developer Expert
    For version 2.5 of the symbian tools, the license problems are actually still being handled by Metrowerks. I would recommend that you email license@metrowerks.com about this problem as they should be able to help on this.

Regular Contributor

Changing the registered Ethernet address

Originally posted by msalmo
    For version 2.5 of the symbian tools, the license problems are actually still being handled by Metrowerks. I would recommend that you email license@metrowerks.com about this problem as they should be able to help on this.
    How soon will they reply? I sent you an email regarding this and I was in a hurry to start programming as soon as possible... and I thought that the Ethernet Address was our public IP address not the physical address. =(

Regular Contributor

license@metrowerks.com

They replied already. They had to re-generate a license.dat file for me. However, since my system clock was one month ahead at the time I installed the Codewarrior trial version, my Codewarrior only works if I set it one month ahead. My IDE with a valid license file only works from August 13,2005 onwards.