Discussion Board

MmfControllerProxyServer Kern-Exec 0 - huh?

Hi

I'm recording a phone conversation on a 6600 - but sometimes I decide to abort the recording. When I decide to abort I basically call code which does this

iMdaAudioRecorderUtility->Stop();
    iMdaAudioRecorderUtility->Close();

When running on the phone (of course I can't actually record a phone call on the emulator) I get an error on the screen:

MmfControllerProxyServer38275385 Kern-Exec 0

Actually the recording stops correctly, the application keeps running and all is well, but this error message looks dire - firstly the user gets a bad feeling, and secondly it worries me!

Anyone have a clue what is causing this error and how I can prevent it? To make it clear, I'm aborting the recording very soon after starting, but I do make sure that the Mosco callback has told me I am recording.

thanks

Kibi

Unhappy Re: MmfControllerProxyServer Kern-Exec 0 - huh?

Hi kibi!!

Sorry, instead of reducing your tension, I am adding similar kind of.

Scenario:
    1. Make an outgoing call and then play a file (Sound and animation).
    After playing for few senconds, I guess that MaoscPlayComplete() is crashing with Error:KERN-EXEC 0.

NO IDEA. I don't have anything to say.
    -Hitesh

Re: MmfControllerProxyServer Kern-Exec 0 - huh?

Hi Hitesh
    Which device are you using?
    I found something interesting with video playing, but only on 8.0a (6680) and only playing video on outgoing calls - I commented on it here http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...ad.php?t=56476 but I have no solution. Sorry

Regular Contributor

Re: MmfControllerProxyServer Kern-Exec 0 - huh?

Hi

I am trying to play 4 amr clips simultaneously on N95 8gb.when i added the 4th then the 1st got stopped and i was prompted by KMMFControllerProxyServer Kern-Exec error .I want to know is there any API that provides information like
    1)Maximum Mixable Streams.
    2)How many clips can be played simultanously based on the stream type (AMR,MP3,PCM)

I am not getting any error when i ty to play 4 (.wav)clips simultaneoulsy.

Thanks in advance