We've written a Symbian C++ application that constanlty keeps oppen several bluetooth connections (RFCOMM) to different medical sensors.
Since we switched to the Nokia 6600, we occasionally get the following Bluetooth server panic:
- This panic also occurs, if there is only one bt connection open
- This panic seems to be related to a low reception power
- The system seems to recover correctly from this crash: the BT server will be restarted, all open socket server sessions seem to remain valid as well.
- Does somebody have some more information about this issue. ?
- Is there a work-around on application level to prevent this bug?
My question the other way round:
- is there a way to prevent to display the panic dialog, which irritates the phone users quite much?