Discussion Board

MMSC EAIF Emulator

Using the sample OriginatingApp supplied with the MMS Java Library to send MMS message to the MMSC EAIF Emulator, the emulator fails when message is sent. Shows following message :
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Symbian\6.1\Series60\Epoc32\Wins\c\mmsin\MMSCEM.mms (The system cannot find the path specified.
    I have not installed any Symbian software (am very new to this technology!!). What exactly do I need and where can it be downloaded from.

Thanks
    Conor

Regular Contributor

RE: MMSC EAIF Emulator

Hi,

Pls find the file of eaifm.properties and set the path to your series60 mmsin folder for MMSDN.

hope it may helpful.

Good Luck
    Jowsaki

Re: MMSC EAIF Emulator

i am also facing similar problem

Re: MMSC EAIF Emulator

Using the sample OriginatingApp supplied with the MMS Java Library to send MMS message to the MMSC EAIF Emulator, the emulator fails when message is sent. Shows following message :
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Symbian\6.1\Series60\Epoc32\Wins\c\mmsin\MMSCEM.mms (The system cannot find the path specified.
    I have not installed any Symbian software (am very new to this technology!!). What exactly do I need and where can it be downloaded from.