Discussion Board

Question Multimedia Converter 2.0

I installed Nokia Multimedia Converter 2.0 and tried to convert a mp3-song into amr-file to use it as ringtone, but everytime i open the song, NMMC crashes. Videos can be converted! Anybody an answere?

Yea i had the same problem. I had to convert my mp3 to wav format... its not very practical since the file is so big but it works..

Regular Contributor
    I try to convert mp3-song to amr using Nokia Multimedia Converter 2.0, it works good and converts mp3 to amr without problems.

I think that you have crash mp3-file.

Best regards,
    Alex

Re: Multimedia Converter 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Tschurl View Post
    I installed Nokia Multimedia Converter 2.0 and tried to convert a mp3-song into amr-file to use it as ringtone, but everytime i open the song, NMMC crashes. Videos can be converted! Anybody an answere?

I have the same problem every time i try to open a mp3-song to convert it to amr and use it as a ringtone the nmmc 2.0 just crashes.... plz some help here tell me what to do... how can i fix this plz!!!!

Nokia Developer Champion

Re: Multimedia Converter 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by sergio2411 View Post
    I have the same problem every time i try to open a mp3-song to convert it to amr and use it as a ringtone the nmmc 2.0 just crashes.... plz some help here tell me what to do... how can i fix this plz!!!!
    hi sergio2411

i feel you will get the proper answer at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com as forum nokia is a developers discussion board.

Regards
    Gaba88