Discussion Board

Talking camera recorder limit of time duration

hi!

Does anybodyelse know why the movie than i take from my phone (3650) are time limited. With a MMC card 128 mo or higher, it seem to be able to recording a video for more than 11 Secondes or 95 Ko.

have you a solution to extend this time.

Thanks

Regular Contributor
    i dont know exactly for your model phone, but i know for hte phone I have there is no way to change the amount of time recording a video. I can do a max of 4 min recording. If there is no setting within your phone to extend the time, you may not be able to extend video recording.

I may be wrong, since i dont have your phone, but I am thinking you won't be able to change it.

I have the same problem with my 6600. I had one of the first phones released (with 9 sec recordings), its been stolen and the second phone I got were able to record 17 sec....untill I restored my previous phone's backup so I could have all my phone nr's again. After that it was back to 9sec.

Isn't there a version upgrade one can install? A patch in a .sis mode or something?

Time limit is based on how much internat memory is available on the phone, not the size of your storage card.

Thanks, makes sense. Didn't think about that.