* File f.lastModified() returns garbage
* BufferedInpuStream b.readLine() hangs forever
* No way to handle key presses from the cursor pad
* Runtime.exec() does not work
* No way to find out the IP address of the machine (always returns 127.0.0.1)
* Clipboard does not work for text bigger than 255(?) characters and appends odd line breaks at the end.
* Selection in a textField does not work and neither placement of the caret (so the caret is always at the beginning of the text in the field when opened)
* TextAreas are painfully slow (so slow that they cannot be used if more than a few words are in them)
* Menu accelerators only work with letters (Ctrl-A, Ctrl-B, etc.) but not with anything else (Ctrl-1, Ctrl-Up, etc.)
I wonder if there is any chance Nokia is following this forum (or different ones) and will react by improving the Java implementation on the 9500...